Oops! It happned again :(

I am one of the most troubled fellow in computer world when it comes to great debacles of PC. From the day I started using my PC, I’ve encountered a numerous problems and issues regarding software and hardware. Issues never stop and frequency of getting major issue is every fortnight. This blog covers only great stories of “data losses”.

The moment I am writing this blog, I have accidentally deleted a partition of 80 GB (above 90% filled) with all my important documents, software, software code written by me, data of my friends, and “may be” many other important things. All gone… in matter of seconds.

I have already lost my complete data 2 times due to hard-drive crashes. That time it was not my fault here, but it happens to the chosen ones of God.

It doesn’t just ended with me and I murdered data of my friend (sorry again, Sirish) by installing an operating system before 8 months or so. That was the saddest day of my life as I delete all his personal photographs. Some how, some things were recovered but it is never same. (For the matter of fact, he is still my friend)

But life starts again with new and fresh data. Older ones are to forget and move on in life. God is great! But not fair : ( I have to live with it.

2 comments:

Yogee said...

"It doesn’t just ended with me "
A wrong statement which was allowed by Microsoft Word (2007). I have much confidence in grammar processing of Word, it may be some other bug.

amit said...

God is great and he is doing thing correct for faith for everyone.
may be u are using pairated software :):)