Terrorists are not upto the mark, Says a Dy CM

Maharashtra Dy CM made a statement, precisely: "bade shahron mein aise ek adh hadse hote rahte hain. Woh 5,000 logon ko marne aye the lekin humne kitna kum nuksan hone diya". I am refraining myself translating into English because of shame that these politicians have brought to my country and still they think the Mumbai terror attack was 'a small incident'. My whole point is, I wonder how many people, especially from India, wants him to be victim of terrorism! 

2 comments:

Yogee said...

Maharashtra Chief Minister is not sure if security of Mumbai is his responsibility or not! This is what he said during a press conference!
"I've offered (resignation),... *if* there is any responsibility lies on the Chief minister"

Yogee said...

One more irresponsible comment on Mumbai attack:
Indian Navy chief say Indian Navy was not provided any prior actionable information saying terrorist may attack Mumbai through sea.
Ohh!! So they are on one who are attacking pirates on the same end and keeping Indian sea wide open for Pakistan, even shores of Mumbai.

It looks like Mumbai is "ram bharose".