By 'yogee'

I am not the “painter” painter but certainly a “rough book painter” with my pen and rough pad. It wasn’t a my normal Sunday when I though to really paint something. The stationary shop that I visited didn’t have my choice of brushes but I got the minimal things at Rs. 77 ($ 2) which included a bug white paper (enough for 4 small-sized painting like below). It is not my best paining but easiest and this is the only one on this blog because last time I scribbled with brush was almost 8 year ago (no record exists of those as they were thrown out in garbage the day before I left my home for college).

Flowers are created by totally slanting the brush and without any stroke.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh ! I didn't even know that you are good at this! That picture is just awesome! Keep up the good work.

██ █ █ रावत_ही™ ☠ said...

what a joke ASS. u didn't even painted anything...making fool of others..bt u can't fool me..cos we live in same hostel heheheh....

Yogee said...

:D It's because you are very busy doctor nowadays.

██ █ █ रावत_ही™ ☠ said...

naah...tats ur illusion friend..

Yogee said...

come to room no 401. I will show you the drawing from far.

Yogee said...

...included a bug white paper...
It happens sometime. Mostly when you are afraid of somethings, it comes out. Anyways, who is not afraid of 'big bug'?

Vaibhav Choudhary said...

Thats cool. You have done your post on 8th of April. After reading the blog I just saw the date... it was not on 1st of April :)

So, like other comments, this sounds like some core hidden talent :)
Painting looks lovely. so when you are putting exhibition of your paintings :D

Waterfox said...

Hey Rajput, nice painting man :)