Baby's smile

O Baby, stops smiling. It is beyond your and my capabilities but I want to communicate to you a truth. The smiling that you are holding on your face is either fake or you are a mad. Your life is more miserable than of anyone else. You can’t walk, can’t speak, and can’t understand who is friend and who is enemy… in fact, you cannot do a thing that other people can. The whole world is alien to you. Everyone else are telling thousand words and communicating at the rate of which you cannot even imagine. And here you are! Even your mother cannot understand you. Others are around you just to play with you like you are a toy. You don’t have any freedom for which people die in real world. So, I am telling you o baby, stop smiling. Because to me, you look crazy when you smile like this even after all these problems.

O God, this is one of my more than thousand efforts that I made to speak to a baby. If you can hear my words then say something. Is there any knowledge that this baby has got which I haven’t yet? Or, is there any knowledge which took away my happiness? Whatever but these babies have become reason for my surprise and jealous.

1 comment:

Dushyant said...

Happiness is something, which comes from within. When you start realizing this, then may be you'll get to know that it is not relative. In our world, everything is relative, our happiness, our sorrows and griefs, our styles, love, passion... everything. Because of this relativity, you don't generally talk to your inner core and that is why, you don't smile without a reason. Whereas, a child is untouched of this so-called relativity that is why he has the reason to smile. :-)