My Dream

Generally we don't remember the dreams which come everyday while we are sleeping. But I am just interested in the dreams which I see with my open eyes with control over my mind. For years I've been nurturing a dream which will be one of my accomplishments which I see as a milestone.
All people don't tell their dreams (rather don't dare).
Here follows my dream:
> To have a medium size house with a big drawing hall and a separate study room with all hi-tech study materials and magazine
> In that house there will be separate room called as personal movie theater with projection system and powerful sound system
> Out side that house, lawn and some trees
> Sexy Car
> Elegant wife
> House on green mountains to pass 2-3 weeks of summer
> Lots of money to spend on weekends
> And to have all this interesting work for rest 5 days of the week

I will reduce the list by realizing them. On each milestone I will write a special blog.

2 comments:

Yogee said...

Update on this materialistic dream (actually a 'game'):
House is build (not the mountain one). Equipments are yet to be bought, a small lawn is there but trees are yet to be planted.
No moeny yet for Car or summer house, no time yet for wife or summer house. Work is still the same and money is not there to spend as all are invested in buying house :)

Wish me luck..

Yogee said...

I look back an realize that I've not changed. I still have this silly dream with me but I've achieved some of those, including marring an elegant girl.